Friday, March 16, 2012

Recalling

Recalling,
Popo Park's Church 2011
Recalling, I remember that one day you were the biggest desire of my soul,
Recalling, I see myself beside you planning our future,
Recalling, I know I without even being sure of wanting thy future,
Recalling, I think of you and I feel so irrational that I doubt this could have been possible someday,
Recalling, I come around to my sense and I know I was never of no ones,
Recalling, I know that things are ephemeral,
Recalling, I doubt that someday will be different,
Recalling, I don't waste the hope that some day all will change,
Recalling, the future is stupid,
Recalling, more I think it is not worth it at all what you thought about yourself in that moment,
Recalling, what I learnt is all worth it,
Recalling, what I did is lost in time,
Recalling, my attitude is heavier than your absence.

By Miss Vicky Caballero

No comments:

Post a Comment