Sunday, March 4, 2012

For moments

For moments to life.

For moments I feel that the world comes over me and that life doesn’t make sense.
For moments I feel that my life comes and it goes by as the sea breeze does.
But when I am on your side.
Every thing seems where it is supposed to be.
Peace overwhelms my thoughts.
My soul is filled with light and tranquility.
It seems like the world stops.
That my years are few to stay by your side.
Hierve el Agua, Oaxaca, Mex. 2012. By Miss Vicky Caballero

More than one night, a life time.

       Miss Virginia Caballero

Español:

De Momentos, A la Vida.


Por momentos siento que el mundo se me viene encima y la vida no tiene sentido. 
Por momentos siento que mi vida viene y va cual la brisa del mar.
Pero cuando estoy a su lado todo parece estar donde debe, 
la paz embarga mis pensamientos, 
mi alma se llena de luz y de quietud, 
pareciera que el mundo se detuviera, 
que mis años son pocos para permanecer a su lado, más que toda la noche, toda una vida.

         Srita. Virginia Caballero

No comments:

Post a Comment