Thursday, March 15, 2012

My love, my life, my heaven

My love, my life, my heaven

How wonderful is to be willing to tell the world something so important and that the world is not there to listen.
To be so lonely with your feelings, it encourage me to shout them ever more loudly.

How ironic is to be willing to let the world know and to be part, and the only person that could hear you is without question your worse enemy. Or even worse that it is the unique person that by knowing, only by the sound of those words would be hurting him in the deepest side of his heart.

That is what I call abyss, without being able to saying nothing, you feel so much for someone but no one is there, drowning with your words in an abyss of feelings that sooner or later will burn like the warmest heat of a volcano...

Like that you provoke me my love, like that I fly during my nights, like that you make me feel when you are not around, beside my side....

I wish so much to be with you and it is so damn difficult to believe that I have just seen you....

My love, my life, my heaven is what you create each day with your words, with your looks, with your caresses and my night stays lonely, jealous of the hours I have passed beside your side, for not going further more that what the dawn would let us have, which I wish they could allow us to have one dream night, perhaps someday, I don't know if early or later, but yes, further more than what I have, I am sure I have had imagined and have had never lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment