Sunday, January 26, 2014

What am I looking for?

This night I come humbly asking a simple yet hard question for me to answer.

What am I looking for?
Could it be love?
Could it be knowledge?
Could it be money?
Could it be all of them?

Meaning...

I 've been loved yet I have dumped those who I've loved more than myself.
I hadn't appreciated them that much. I didn't care for them the way I should have had.
Yet, today I am here dying to feel that again. Willingly I come to tell you I might change my feelings or I could have stronger feelings now that I have already let go.

Could it be knowledge?
But even thinking about knowledge. What kind? Certainly history is not my field. Yet I can't stop thinking about my own history. My own past.
However the thoughts about how people can developed towards any kind of creations. That really makes me thirsty for more.

Could it be money?
I think money could make your life easier yet when you have it all? What would keep you alive?

Help other and perhaps you'll find your own path in life. Make yourself useful. As my cousin might say.

Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment