Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So Different Without Him

It is quiet different now that he is not around. In these moments when I used to be with him, it is so different now that I am alone. But in a good way I feel better. I feel very peaceful. I am a very positive girl, although thinking about yesterday. Sometimes I feel like I don't know what to expect now. In a way that is good. I have my arms open and my heart ready to be clear up and to learn from what I have lived. I am 28 years old and today I feel like God is giving me a whole new start to do better.
These are some words that I wrote for those who feel lost when a relationship breaks up. Do not feel lost, feel like you are getting an opportunity to do better for you and for your life in all matters.
I hope this can help others. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment